The Community Connection Hub is a meeting and social gathering place for those who are new and in long-term recovery. Our warm and positive atmosphere offers a safe haven for fellowship and connection. Choose from a variety of support meetings, socialize with others, and share similar interests and goals to help sustain your recovery.
Located in Maryland Heights, near St. Louis, Missouri, the Community Connection Hub’s over 3000 square feet of space hosts large and small community groups for all forms of addiction recovery.
Small Office Space Available For 30 Minute Intervals.
Three Group Meeting Spaces For Large And Small Groups For All Forms Of Recovery.
Spacious Community Room With Coffee Station, Ping Pong, Foosball, Television, And Soda And Snack Vending Machine.
There are several sizes of meeting rooms at the Hub:
The Hub supports you through various types of recovery meetings, and offers stability and fellowship through vital connection with others. Whether you have recently completed treatment, or have been in recovery for many years, the need for authentic, encouraging connections is the same. The Community Connection Hub is here when you need to talk with others who are also on a path of recovery. The Hub offers a safe, secure space in which to focus on your self-care and healthy friendships. No matter what the reason, we welcome you.
Connecting with others is a great way to get through life’s challenges. The Hub is here for you to relax and socialize, attend support meetings and, most importantly, converse with others who have had similar life experiences. You will get the courage, hope and strength you need through these connections with others to sustain life in recovery.
Below is the “need to know” information for Chairs and Co-Chairs.
• The Hub needs no key. The Hub will open a 6:00 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m. electronically. A security alarm will set at 11:30 p.m. seven days a week.
• At the center of the Hub is a social Gathering Room that will remain open for fellowship. No meetings will be held there.
• Coffee and supplies are provided. Please encourage your group to make donations. Locked boxes are located at both ends of the counter in the Gathering Room. Please clean the coffee maker and turn it off after each use.
• Labeled meeting bins can be stored on shelving in the Hub Coordinator’s office located in the Meeting Hallway. Provide your own coins/tags for your group and place them in your bin.
• Please end your meeting five minutes before closing, as this enables subsequent meetings to set up and begin promptly.
• Rent is $8.00 per hour, $32.00 for the month, and is due the last week of the month. A locked rent box is located on the wall in the Hub Coordinator’s office. Envelopes are provided for rent on the office desk. Please mark the name/number of your group and deposit the envelope in the box.
• In the event of an emergency, call 911